Our Commercial Property Management Services
Property Management is critical for ensuring the longevity and vitality of commercial Real Estate Investments. Charter Management Company, LLC offers a full-service property management program. We act as the single point-of-contact to provide proactive solutions for both the tenants and the landowners.
Charter Management Company, LLC provides active management and integrated resources to preserve and enhance the value of your real estate assets. We devise and implement a plan that maximizes cash flow and return on your investment, ultimately creating additional value. Our goal is to place each property in the best physical and financial position, and to maximize the value of the asset while meeting your specific goals and objectives.
Our commitment to the highest standard of service has allowed us to develop trusting and mutually rewarding relationships with our clients. Through our commitment, Charter Management Company, LLC has earned a reputation for acquiring and retaining quality tenants, and maintaining high levels of tenant occupancy and satisfaction.
In 2017, Charter Management Company, LLC was awarded 245,000 square feet of new commercial and retail properties to add to our portfolio. Our team now manages over 800,000 square feet of commercial properties which maintains a 95% occupancy rate. Charter Management Company, LLC is looking forward to continuing its portfolio growth in 2019.
“Charter Real Estate is a leader in Commercial and Industrial Real Estate in the Greater Chattanooga area. From real estate to property management, their commitment to customer service is unmatched. They are a unique group of hard-working and honest professionals that are always a pleasure to work with.”
-Mike Berry, President of BerryHutton
MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
- Establish Preventative & Reoccurring Maintenance Program
- Perform Regular Property Visits to Ensure the Protection of your Asset
- Tenant Relations & Problem Resolution
- Lease Enforcement
- Capital Improvements
- Cost Analysis
- 24 Hour Emergency Response System
- Emergency Preparedness Program
- Security & Safety
VENDOR MANAGEMENT & SERVICE CONTRACTS
- Recommended Vetted List of Preferred Vendors
- Regularly Bid and Evaluate Contracts to Ensure Competitive Pricing
- Assemble COI Database for Vendors and Tenants to Track Expiration
- Evaluate and Maintain Building System Warranties
ACCOUNTING, REPORTING, & FINANCIAL BENCHMARKING
- Annual Property Budgets
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial Statements
- Budget Variance Reports
- Rent Collections and Evictions
- Accounts Receivables and Payables
- Rent Escalations
- Banking Reconciliations
- Year End CAM Reconciliations
- Property Insurance Reconciliations
- Real Estate Tax Estimates
- Property Tax Audits & Appeals
Charter Management Company knows that an important key to a successful
property is having a good relationship with the Tenant to ensure Tenant Retention.
Our Management Team creates and maintains a healthy, professional relationship
with each individual tenant through providing prompt responses and solutions to
each service request.